Personas and B2I (business to individual) are tools to make marketing messages more personal – which gives them more impact. With both marketing approaches, the goal is to create more relevant marketing content. If you’re not using personas and B2I yet, you will be soon. (Your competitors probably are already.)
A buyer persona is an example (archetype) of a customer who represents a particular group of buyers. It’s used to better understand who customers are, what motivates them to choose your solutions, and persuade them to choose you rather than a competitor or the status quo.
B2I is the process of continuously learning about each individual so that marketing and sales efforts can become increasingly personalized and relevant.
Maybe you’re already familiar with these two tools. Or maybe you’re not completely sure what they are or why you should use them. Regardless of where you are in your journey, you can learn more by taking ITSMA’s personas and B2I survey.
You can take the survey in under five minutes. Here’s how it will help you:
- At the most basic level, you’ll learn definitions and benefits.
- Second, answering questions – the Socratic method – will help you think critically about your own practices.
- Finally, when the survey closes on February 28, you’ll get the results and see how your peers are using personas and B2I to engage prospects and customers.
Three easy steps:
- Go to the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PersonaB2I
- Spend five minutes to answer the questions.
- Submit the answers and, after the survey closes, get your peer report.
It’s easy, confidential, and you’ll probably learn something – about yourself, your organization, and the state of B2B marketing.